If you have ever taken a long bike ride, hike or walk you know the importance of pacing yourself over the long day to have a successful result of your adventure. Well that is my approach to this blog, pacing myself to avoid writers block or burn myself out and just give this blog thing up.
It was well said by the character Allison in the movie Yes Man" I do these things because I can". In the movie she teaches a jogging photography class. The group takes pictures while running. The photographs are blurry and taking at odd angles. Her second venture is singing in a band that has the same 6(estimated) people show every night to watch them perform.
You see I will never get paid for this, although Everydaymomlife is a sponsor, and I will never have followers disappointed that I have not posted for another three months forcing them into treatment over the void that has been created in their life.
I do it because I can...
till next time
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment